Pamukkale Tour From Selcuk, which is departing everyday at 08:00 from the hotels in Selcuk and departs for Pamukkale that participant can discover the Pamukkale Calcium Terraces and Hierapolis Ancient City in Pamukkale.
0 Review | 0.0/5
370 people looked this tour
Everyone who comes to Selcuk, will be closer to Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City that may join to the Pamukkale Tour which is available from Selcuk everyday.
08:00 AM Depart from hotel in Selcuk.
09:30 AM Pick up from hotel and continue to meeting point.
Visiting in Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour : The Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Antique Theater, Cleopatra Antique Pool which are all located in Hierapolis, Calcium Terraces.
16:00 PM At the end of the tour, drive back to Selcuk.
19:30 PM Arrival in Selcuk and drop off at hotel will be the end of the Pamukkale Day Tour from Selcuk.
The Pamukkale And Hierapolis Ancient City Tour From Selcuk is included
Pick up & Drop off Service
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Central hotel of Kusadasi)
- During the Pamukkale Tour from place to place.
- All Transportation by non-smoking and air conditioned touristical mini-vans.
- 1 Full Day Guided Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City Tour.
- Turkish and English Speaking Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Museums, Monuments and Ruins Entrances Fees.
- Lunch in an open buffet local restaurant.
- Local Taxes
- Service Charge.
The Pamukkale tours are available from the other citis as a day trips
"Find out more about Pamukkale"
What to bring with you!
You should wear walking shoe, bring camera, hat and sun cream during the summer.
If you like to swim, swimsuit, towel you should bring with you.
Lunch in during the group tours
Fix menu (Menu.: Seasonal Appetizers & Salad, Main Course like Meatball or Chicken, Dessert).
Vegetarian options available upon request.
Where is Pamukkale?
Pamukkale is located in Denizli, 22 km north of Denizli city center. It is located on the ridge of Çüküksu Stream, which is a branch of the Büyük Menderes River. It is 65 km far from Denizli airport.
What time is Hearapolis opening and closed during the winter and summer?
Hierapolis openair museum-summer Opening & Closing Hours: 08:00 - 21:00
Hierapolis openair museum-wenter Opening & Closing Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
When to Go to Pamukkale?
It is possible to go to Pamukkale for years because of its natural beauties, healing waters, ancient cities and culture and spa tourism. However, it is recommended to go in the spring and summer due to the rainy winters.
As Pamukkale is on the way to the inner regions, it is under the influence of the Mediterranean climate as well as the continental climate. Given the temperatures of the Aegean Region, it is open to winds. The annual ambient temperatures are between 8-10 in winter and 27-28 degrees in summer.
Places to Visit in Pamukkale!
Pamukkale, which is visited by approximately 1 million local and foreign tourists, annoys visitors. You may be able to visit the following sites partly within the day trip or private organization accordingly.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- Pamukkale Calcium Terraces Tour.
- Hierapolis Ancient City Tour.
- Museum, Ruins And Entrance Fees during the Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Selcuk.
- Lunch during uring the Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Selcuk.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off at the hotels of Selcuk for Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour.
- Transportation by non smoking and air condition mini-van.
Taxes And Charge
- Local taxes.
- Service charge.