3 Day Tour Package: Anzac Day Dawn Service
3 Day Tour Package: Anzac Day Dawn Service departs on 23 04 (April-23) in Istanbul and including a night accommodation in Istanbul. It departs from Istanbul airport and return to Istanbul at the end of the Dawn Service.
23 04 (April-23) - Day 1: Arrival to Istanbul. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Today, it is an arrival day in Istanbul. Transfer to hotel, after meeting at the airport with our transfer man and spend the rest of the day as free day.
Overnight in Istanbul.
24 04 (April-24) - Day 2: Istanbul To Canakkale: Drive From Istanbul to Canakkale.
After everyone comes to gether in the meeting point, bus will continue to Anzac Cove in Gallipoli Peninsula from Istanbul. Overnight in Anzac Cove (There is no accommodation).
Today is the day of ANZAC DAY CELEBRATION which departs from Istanbul to Anzac cove.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Meeting at the meeting point of the Anzacs in Istanbul.
13:00 - 13:30 PM Depart From Istanbul to Anzac Cove.
17:00 PM Arrival to Gallipoli National Park and keep a place to spend the night at Anzac Cove.
Overnight in Anzac Cove in sleeping bags.
25 04 (April-25) - Day 3: Anzac Day Celebrations And Drive Back To Istanbul or Ended up in Eceabat.
Today is the day of the Anzac Day, the celebrations start by the first lights of the day.
05:30 AM Dawn Service
10:00 AM Australian National Ceremony at Lone Pine,
11:45 AM New Zealander National Ceremony at Chunuk Bair.
At the end of the celerbation, the return journ will be started. Arrival to the destination the service will be ended up.
- Airport transfers in Istanbul (One Way).
- Hotel Accommodation (1 Night in Istanbul)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 1 Dinner box, 1 Lunch box
- Anzac Celebrations.
- English speaking professional tour leader.
- All Transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Local taxes.Service Charge.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and staff.
- International flight tickets.
- Unmentioned services.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
What will be happened If one of the museum is closed during the tours?
If so, there will be implementation as in the information below;
- Gallipoli National Park: It is not be closed all year round except for the Anzac Day Celebration Period (24 to 26 April): Here is the helper link to find more details about the Gallipoli tours, click and see more option of the Gallipoli tour packages.
- 1 Day Tour Packages
- 10 Day Tour Packages
- 2 Day Tour Packages
- 3 Day Tour Packages
- 4 Day Tour Packages
- 5 Day Tour Packages
- 6 Day Tour Packages
- 7 Day Tour Packages
- 8 Day Tour Packages
- 9 Day Tour Packages
- Antalya Tours
- Anzac Day Tours
- Aphrodisias Tours
- Aydin Tours
- Bursa Tours
- Cappadocia Tours
- Day Trips From Istanbul
- Didyma Tours
- Ephesus Tours
- Full Day Istanbul Tours
- Gallipoli Tours
- Gallipoli Tours From Istanbul
- Half Day Istanbul Tours
- Honeymoon Packages
- Istanbul Airport Layover Tours
- Istanbul Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Bosphorus Tours
- Istanbul Daily Tours
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Shore Excursions
- Istanbul Tour Packages
- Izmir Tours
- Konya Tours
- Laodicea Tours
- Miletus Tours
- Mini Tour Packages
- New Year Activities
- New Year Packages
- Pamukkale Tours
- Pergamon Tours
- Priene Tours
- Private Istanbul Tours
- Private Turkey Tours
- Sanliurfa Tours
- Tour Packages From Antalya
- Tour Packages From Istanbul
- Tour Packages Including Antalya
- Tour Packages Including Cappadocia
- Tour Packages Including Ephesus
- Tour Packages Including Gallipoli
- Tour Packages Including Istanbul
- Tour Packages Including Pamukkale
- Tour Packages Including Pergamon
- Tour Packages Including Troy
- Troy Tours
- Turkey Tour Packages
- Turkey Winter Packages
- Turkish Night Show Activities
- Walking Tours Istanbul