Day Trip From Istanbul: Full Day Gallipoli Tour
Day Trip From Istanbul: Full Day Gallipoli Tour covers the Gallipoli national park, Gallipoli Battlefields, Cemeteries, Anzac Cove. This day trip to Gallipoli Battlefields from Istanbul is available everyday.
The Full day Gallipoli day trip from Istanbul will be started, here is the gallipoli tour itinerary,
So, the details of the itinerary will be as follow;
- 06.30 - 07:00 Depart from hotels in Taksim, Sultanahmet, Istanbul To Gallipoli Peninsula doing the Gallipoli And Anzac Cove Tour in a day.
- 09.00 There will be breakfast stopover on the way, and continue to Gallipoli.
- 12.00 Before Gallipoli Tour, there will be lunch break then continue to Tour.
- 13.00 Depart to Guided Gallipoli Battlefieleds and Anzac Cove Tour.
Place to visit during the tour between 13:00 to 16:30 - 17:00 will be as follow;
- Brighton Beach,
- Beach Cemetery,
- ANZAC Cove,
- Ariburnu Cemetery,
- ANZAC Commemorative Site,
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
- Lone Pine,
- Australian Memorial,
- Johnston's Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
- The Nek,
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
- 17.00 At the End of the tour, return to Istanbul. It is about 4 hours driving back to Istanbul.
- 21.00 - 22:00 Arrival to Istanbul, and drop off at hotel will be the end of the Gallipoli tour.
Pick-up and Drop-off
- The Departure and return of the tour, will be organize from the following central areas in Istanbul.
- Also it is possible to organize meeting point: It will be closer central areas to where you will stay. (Apartment, Home in those areas).
- Return time may be changed according to the traffic.
|Gallipoli day trip's pick up and drop off details|
|Pick up areas and hotels sites||Pick-up time||Return by|
|From Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Istanbul||06:30 - 07:00||20:00 - 21:00|
|From Taksim, Beyoglu, Galata, Istanbul||06:30 - 07:00||20:00 - 21:00|
|From Besiktas, Istanbul (Meeting Point)||06:30 - 07:00||20:00 - 21:00|
|From Laleli, Aksaray, Beyazıt, Istanbul||06:30 - 07:00||20:00 - 21:00|
Language of The Guide
During the full day gallipoli tour, participants will be explore the historical sites and experience gallipoli ware within a guided tour service.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Istanbul
- Gallipoli day trip from Istanbul.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Professional tour guide.
- All mentioned sites.
- All entrance fees during the tours.
- All needed transportation during the tour is by non-smoking and airconditioned touristical vehicles.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to tour guide and driver (Not compulsory).
- Optional tours.
- Gallipoli tour has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Gallipoli full day tour the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Gallipoli tour.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Gallipoli full day tour from Istanbul, must be accompanied by an adult.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get from Istanbul to Gallipoli?
It is up to your location in Istanbul, firsly, you need to reach to bus station in Istanbul and continue by bus to Eceabat which will take about 5 - 6 hours one way. If you want you may join to our Day Trip From Istanbul: Full Day Gallipoli Tour: https://www.istanbultours.org/day-trip-from-istanbul-full-day-gallipoli-tour which will pick you up from your hotel bring to Gallipoli, you will do the gallipoli national park tour and continue to your hotel in Eceabat or Canakkale: This is the easy way to arrive, you may consider. Note: If you want, it will take you back to your hotel in Istanbul as well.
How do I get from Anzac Cove to Istanbul?
You may join to the Gallipoli tour from Istanbul and enjoy your visiting Anzac Cove because during the Day Trip From Istanbul: Full Day Gallipoli Tour, you will get to Anzac Cove as well. The other way: There is no vehicle which goes to Anzac cove because it is in the National park of Gallipoli. What you can do is: Take a Gallipoli Day Tour From Istanbul, Canakkale, Eceabat, private or group or you may rent a car etc.. to get Anzac Cove.
How far is it from Istanbul to Gallipoli?
It is changeable according to the city, you want to learn the distance. The distance between Istanbul and Gallipoli Peninsula is 3000 km. by the road distance.
Why was the Battle of Gallipoli so important?
The Gallipoli Campaign of 1915-16, also known as the Battle of Gallipoli or the Dardanelles Campaign, was an unsuccessful attempt by the Allied Powers to control the sea route from Europe to Russia during World War I. It was started with a failed noval attacks by British and French ships on Dardanelles Stait in 1915 and continued with a major land invasion of the Gallipoli Peninsula on April 25, Troops of British and French as well as divisions of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (the short name of the army: ANZAC). More information is during the tour. sorry to stay this but, everyone should join and have more information during the tour and have their own experiences and information from the live tour guide.
Where do you fly to get to Gallipoli?
The nearest major airport is Istanbul that you may fly to Canakkale which is the nearest airport to Gallipoli, If you think to fly to Gallipoli, After you arrive to Canakkale, you will need 30 - 40 minutes to arrive to Gallipoli National park.
How far is Anzac Cove from Istanbul?
The journey between Istanbul and ANZAC Cove is 4 - 5 hours and by the road distance is 310 km.
- 1 Day Tour Packages
- 2 Day Tour Packages
- 3 Day Tour Packages
- 4 Day Tour Packages
- 5 Day Tour Packages
- 6 Day Tour Packages
- 7 Day Tour Packages
- 8 Day Tour Packages
- 9 Day Tour Packages
- Antalya Tours
- Anzac Day Tours
- Aphrodisias Tours
- Aydin Tours
- Bursa Tours
- Cappadocia Tours
- Day Trips From Istanbul
- Didyma Tours
- Ephesus Tours
- Full Day Istanbul Tours
- Gallipoli Tours
- Gallipoli Tours From Istanbul
- Half Day Istanbul Tours
- Honeymoon Packages
- Istanbul Airport Layover Tours
- Istanbul Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Bosphorus Tours
- Istanbul Daily Tours
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Shore Excursions
- Istanbul Tour Packages
- Izmir Tours
- Konya Tours
- Laodicea Tours
- Miletus Tours
- Mini Tour Packages
- New Year Activities
- New Year Packages
- Pamukkale Tours
- Pergamon Tours
- Priene Tours
- Private Istanbul Tours
- Private Turkey Tours
- Sanliurfa Tours
- Tour Packages From Antalya
- Tour Packages From Istanbul
- Tour Packages Including Antalya
- Tour Packages Including Cappadocia
- Tour Packages Including Ephesus
- Tour Packages Including Gallipoli
- Tour Packages Including Istanbul
- Tour Packages Including Pamukkale
- Tour Packages Including Pergamon
- Tour Packages Including Troy
- Troy Tours
- Turkey Tour Packages
- Turkey Winter Packages
- Turkish Night Show Activities
- Walking Tours Istanbul