Day Trip From Istanbul: Full Day Konya Tour
Day Trip From Istanbul: Full Day Konya Tour covers to visit the Mevlana Museum, Selimiye Mosque, Tavusbaba Tomb, Ince Minaret Medrasah, Alaaddin Mosque in a day departing from istanbul early morning and return to Istanbul in the night.
The Full day Konya day trip from Istanbul will be started, here is the konya tour itinerary,
So, the details of the itinerary will be as follow;
- 04:00 - 04:30 Depart from hotel to airport in Istanbul.
- 05:00 - 05:30 Arrival to airport to be ready to fly to Konya.
- 06:30 - 07:00 Fly from Istanbul to Konya.
- 07:30 - 08:00 Arrival to Konya airport
- 09:00 - 09:20 Arrival to meeting point and continue to discover of Konya.
- 09:30 Continue to Konya Tour with tour guide and group.
Place to visit during the tour between 09:30 to 16:30 - 17:00 will be as follow;
- Mevlana Museum, is the mausoleum of Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, a Sufi mystic also known as Mevlâna or Rumi. It was also the dervish lodge (tekke) of the Mevlevi order, better known as the Whirling Dervishes.You will visit all available section in Mevlana Museum such as Matbah (Kitchen), tombs, Tilavet Chamber (Quran Reading And Chanting), Semâ-Hâne (Ritual Hall).
- Selimiye Mosque was commissioned by, and named for, Sultan Selim II (1566-74) in the Ottoman style.
- Tavusbaba Tomb of belongs to Seyh Tavus Mehmet El Hindi, a Seljuk Period holy man (Sufi saint) near the Meram area. Karatay Madrasah was usually founded and maintained by the sultan, princes and other nobles as well as the Wakf, who could afford to meet the expenses needed for free education to students.
- Ince Minaret Medrasah which dates from the 13th century. Originally a medrasa, an islamic school, it is now a museum of wood and stone carving.
- Alaaddin Mosque which was built up at the hill is still surviving intact with its impressive beauty. The construction of the oldest and the biggest mosque of the period of Anatolia Seljuk in Konya was begun in the time of Seljuk Sultan Rukneddin Mesut I (1116-1156).
- 16:30 - 17:00 The tour will be ended. After short relax the return journey will be started.
- 18:00 - 18:30 Arrival to airport in Konya.
- 20:00 - 21:00 Fly from Konya to Istanbul.
- 21:00 - 22:00 Arrival to Istanbul and transfer to hotel.
Pick-up and Drop-off
- The Departure and return of the tour, will be organize from the following central areas in Istanbul.
- Also it is possible to organize meeting point: It will be closer central areas to where you will stay. (Apartment, Home in those areas).
|Konya day trip's pick up and drop off details lists|
|Pick up areas||Pick-up time||Return by|
|Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Istanbul||04:00 - 04:30||21:00 - 22:00|
|Taksim, Beyoglu, Galata, Istanbul||04:00 - 04:30||21:00 - 22:00|
|Besiktas, Istanbul||04:00 - 04:30||21:00 - 22:00|
|Laleli, Aksaray, Beyazıt, Istanbul||04:00 - 04:30||21:00 - 22:00|
Language of The Guide
- During the full day konya tour, participants will be explore the history in Konya and experience the islamic history and culture together within a guided tour service.
- Flight Tickets from Istanbul to Konya - Return
- Airport transfers in Istanbul and Konya.
- Full Day Konya Tour.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Professional tour guide.
- All mentioned sites.
- All entrance fees during the tours.
- All needed transportation during the tour is by non-smoking and airconditioned touristical vehicles.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charges.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to tour guide and driver (Not compulsory).
- Optional tours.
- Konya full day tour has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Konya full day tour the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Konya tour.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Cappadocia full day tour, must be accompanied by an adult.
- 1 Day Tour Packages
- 2 Day Tour Packages
- 3 Day Tour Packages
- 4 Day Tour Packages
- 5 Day Tour Packages
- 6 Day Tour Packages
- 7 Day Tour Packages
- 8 Day Tour Packages
- 9 Day Tour Packages
- Antalya Tours
- Anzac Day Tours
- Aphrodisias Tours
- Aydin Tours
- Bursa Tours
- Cappadocia Tours
- Day Trips From Istanbul
- Didyma Tours
- Ephesus Tours
- Full Day Istanbul Tours
- Gallipoli Tours
- Gallipoli Tours From Istanbul
- Half Day Istanbul Tours
- Honeymoon Packages
- Istanbul Airport Layover Tours
- Istanbul Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Bosphorus Tours
- Istanbul Daily Tours
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Shore Excursions
- Istanbul Tour Packages
- Izmir Tours
- Konya Tours
- Laodicea Tours
- Miletus Tours
- Mini Tour Packages
- New Year Activities
- New Year Packages
- Pamukkale Tours
- Pergamon Tours
- Priene Tours
- Private Istanbul Tours
- Private Turkey Tours
- Sanliurfa Tours
- Tour Packages From Antalya
- Tour Packages From Istanbul
- Tour Packages Including Antalya
- Tour Packages Including Cappadocia
- Tour Packages Including Ephesus
- Tour Packages Including Gallipoli
- Tour Packages Including Istanbul
- Tour Packages Including Pamukkale
- Tour Packages Including Pergamon
- Tour Packages Including Troy
- Troy Tours
- Turkey Tour Packages
- Turkey Winter Packages
- Turkish Night Show Activities
- Walking Tours Istanbul